Balanitis Symptoms and Treatment
Balanitis can basically be explained as swelling of the foreskin or the head of penis due to bacterial reaction. It is normally thought to be something that may only occur with uncircumcised penis; however with a large number of people looking for treatment for Balanitis in men it is not necessary for Balanitis to accuse only with to the men with uncircumcised penis as there have been seen many cases in which circumcised men have faced this problem.
In this article we are going to take a look at some very symptoms and causes that may lead to Balanitis and how we can find best Balanitis treatment in Pakistan.
Following are some of the symptoms that are majorly seen in the initial stages of Balanitis,
· Redness and swelling at the area around the foreskin or head of penis
· Soreness and inflammation of gland
· Lumps and thick discharge
· Itchiness in the area surrounded by glands
· Unpleasant odor
· Irritation and pain while urinating
· Soreness and irritation around the crotch and especially around the foreskin or head of the penis.
If you have any of the given symptoms present, you should rapidly refer yourself to some medical experts who can provide you with a prompt treatment and help you overcome this problem as earliest as possible as the later you try to confront this issue harder it gets for you to get rid of it.
For those who are looking for treatment for Balantis in Lahore, there are many certified options that you can choose from however above all Zhongba hospital in Lahore provides the services of diagnosis and helps get rid of the problem with better and more satisfactory results.
Causes of Balantis and Remedial Measures:
Now let’s take a look at causes that may lead towards this problem and how men can avoid some certain situations to be healthy and keep themselves away from having to use the treatment for balanitis in men.
· It may occur due to the constant presence of irritating substances such as soap and shower gel residuals.
· Scented soaps should not be used to clean your penis as they have substances such as some alcohol oriented materials that may cause irritations.
· Using lotions and scented sprays may also lead to this problem due to the same reason mentioned above.
· The disease can also be transmitting through sexual intercourse or other sexual activities.
· Some other reasons of this can be extreme level of diabetes and other medical conditions. If such is the case one should also refer to treatment for Balanitis in men with their regular medical checkup.
Treatment for Balantis in Lahore:
There are many experts and medical centers providing the Balanitis treatment in Pakistan. However when it comes down to the city of Lahore Zhongba hospital in Lahore is certainly the best and most affordable institution providing Treatment for Balantis in Lahore with modern diagnosis and treatment facilities. It is highly recommended that one should refer to this or any other medical center to get them treated at earliest possible.