Anal Fissure Treatment at Zhongba HospitalZhongba hospital Being the best hospital in the Lahore city, we have the best medical faculty of Chinese specialists, medical staff and medical equipment’s to treat Anorectal diseases. We treat the patients of the anal fissure disorder. In this article you would know about the anal fissure disorder.
What is an Anal Fissure?An anal fissure is a little erosion or small breakage in the walls of the last part of the GIT. It occurs because of the passage of the large sized and solid feces. It also occurs due to the bleeding during the child birth or having bouts of diarrhea. The split in the skin uncovers the muscle tissue underneath. It creates serious torment. An anal crevice may happen as an aftereffect of labor, straining amid defecations, or long episodes of obstruction or looseness of the bowels. An anal fissure can cause severe pain. It causes severe bleeding during and after the bowel movements. It can produce itching and burning in the last part of the Gastro Intestinal Tract called anus.
This Anorectal disease is found in the peoples of all the age groups. Mostly it is found in the little ones especially in new born. Medically, it is not considered as a very harmful and very serious disorder. Majority of the cases the anal fissure is treated by its own within the 4 to 6 weeks. Certain treatments of anal fissure help in the pain relief. Certain types of the stool softeners and topical pain relievers are used. If these treatments do not work on anal fissure, then the surgery is needed to heal this condition. Then surgery is suggested by your physicians to treat anal fissure.
If the anal fissure problem does not improve by these healing processes, surgery would be needed or your physician may require seeing for other underlying problems that can produce anal fissures problem.
What are the symptoms of an anal fissure?An anal fissure shows following symptoms:
- Tears in the skin around the anal openings.
- Skin Tag by the tear.
- Little chunk of skin.
- Sharp pain in the anus.
- Pain during defecation.
- Dashes of blood on feces.
- Blood on the tissue paper while wiping by tissue paper.
- Blazing sensation.
- Tingling sensation.
What causes an anal fissure?Hard stools passing the anus cause the anal fissure. This leads to the tearing of the anal walls and cause bleeding. Followings are the causes of the anal fissure:
- Crohn's illness or another fiery entrails ailment
- Straining amid labor
- Diminished blood stream to the Anorectal range.
- Excessively tight or spastic anal sphincter muscles.
Rarely, an anal fissure may develop due to:
- anal cancer
What is the Treatment of Anal Fissure?Following are the treatments of the Anal Fissures:
- Use stool softeners.
- Take fiber supplements
- Expand THE admission of stringy nourishments, for example, crude foods grown from the ground
- Taking steaming showers called Sitz showers to unwind the anal muscles, ease bothering, and increment blood stream to the Anorectal range
- Applying a nitroglycerin balm, for example, Cortisone-10, to the anus to elevate blood stream to the zone and advance mending
- Applying topical Pain relievers, for example, Anusol-HC and Lidocaine, to the anus to simplicity inconvenience.