Doppler Color Function EditorUltrasonic colour Doppler is an imaging technique that combines anatomical information derived using ultrasonic pulse-echo techniques with velocity information derived using ultrasonic Doppler techniques to generate colour-codedmaps of tissue velocity superimposed on grey-scale images of tissue anatomy.
The most common use of the technique is to image the movement of blood through the heart, arteries and veins, but it may also be used to image the motion of solid tissues such as the heart walls. Colour Doppler imaging is now provided on almost all commercial ultrasound machines, and has been found to be of great value in assessing blood flow in many clinical conditions. Although the method for obtaining the velocity information is in many ways similar to the method for obtaining the anatomical information, It is technically more demanding for a number of reasons. It also has a number of weakness, perhaps the greatest being that in conventional systems, the velocities measured and thus displayed are the components of the flow velocity directly towards or away from the transducer, while ideally the method would give information about the magnitude and direction of three-dimensional flow vectors.
Functions of Doppler Colour function editorFor the domestic and even the world's most high-end color Doppler ultrasound, in addition to ordinary color Doppler ultrasound function, its unique excellent performance is mainly reflected in the following areas:
- Ultra wideband frequency conversion probe and two harmonic imaging.
- Can increase the clarity of the image, expand the scope of scanning and apply to patients of various weights.
- Contrast enhanced ultrasound probe and Cn TI ultrasound contrast technique.
- The unique probe and special contrast technology can significantly improve the benign and malignant differential diagnosis rate of abdominal and superficial organ occupying lesions.
- VPAN wide scene imaging technology.
- It enlarges the scope of scanning of superficial organs such as Gynecology, obstetric diseases and thyroid gland, improves the early diagnosis of small lesions, increases the detection rate of unclear lesions and difficult to detect deep lesions.
- D imaging technology and diamond imaging.
- Can be used for fetal systematic screening, greatly improved the fetal malformation of the ultrasonic detection rate.
- 200 degree wide-angle negative probe imaging.
- It provides more detailed information for the diagnosis of gynecology and Obstetrics Diseases, makes the image display clear, the scanning scope enlarged, and obviously improves the diagnosis rate.